Friday, January 6, 2012

Project 365


So you might be wondering, "Why is this crazy lady posting a picture of her sink??" 
I am starting Project 365.  The goal is to take a picture every day for 365 days.  I'm doing this so my husband can keep up with what me and the kids are doing while he is away. 
The sink, is the picture from my first day.  Jan 1st, the day I committed to doing baby steps from FlyLady. (http://www.flylady.net ) Day one is to shine your sink.  Isn't it pretty?  I also went to Cracker Barrel with my Mother In Law for our traditional black eyed peas and turnip greens.  Black eyed peas for luck, and turnip greens for prosperity.  Hope it works this year... I need all the luck I can get.


Monday, the 2nd, Was Scarlett's first day back at school.  If I were a good Mom, I would have taken a picture of Scarlett at school... But I forgot... So here's the other thing I spent all day working on.  I decided that I was going to make a bunch of healthy freezer meals, that way I would have no excuse to eat out for dinner... So here they are, 20 healthy, crock pot, freezer meals :)  *Don't worry, I promise the pictures will get better.*


3rd day - Okay I really suck at this whole Project 365... The picture isn't from the 3rd, but its about what I did on the 3rd so just deal with it, okay?  Thanks.  January 3rd is my Dad's birthday, he turned 59, Happy Birthday Dad!  Spent the day running around doing errands, then went to dinner at my sisters and had cake and ice cream after :)  So there, see, the picture has my Dad in it. 


Day 4.  I mailed off the caramels that I made for my Husband and his roommates in Afghanistan... Ever since I mailed them the first batch of caramels, I've regretted it, It's all I have heard about since, So there I was, with two sleeping children, at the post office cursing him... But I got them mailed off, so it's all better.  *whew* 



Day 5- On the first I went shopping with my Mother-in-law and saw these boots for Natalie at Sears.  For some reason though, there was only one boot her size, so I ordered them, and they finally got here on the 5th.  Natalie loves them, here she is showing them off :)  On another note, I also got my Body by Vi shakes in too!  I was very upset that they didn't get there early enough for me to have them for lunch... I almost decided to have one for desert... Yes they are that good. 



And here we are at Day 6 -  The Shake Mix that tastes like Cake mix mmmm... I had my Body by Vi Shake this morning, mmmm... And then I proceeded to try and get my Son to take a picture of me for my before picture for the 90 day challenge... It didn't turn out so well, but I got a cute picture of him posing :)

So there we have it, 6 pictures for 6 days for Project 365.  Hopefully the pictures get better as we go along.

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea! Although, today is the 8th and I'm not seeing any new pictures :P

    ReplyDelete