Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Project 365 Post 2


 Day 7- My Parents received a letter in the mail, from the city, explaining to them that they had 15 days to do "lawn maintenance" and remove dead plants or else they were going to be fined.  I believe that this is a result of the recent wildfires all throughout Texas.  So Saturday, we went over and helped.  Natalie and Brayden had a good time playing and swinging. 

Day 8- I had almost forgotten that I needed to take a picture... Luckily, I had put the kids to bed and just got done with my nightly routine... walked out of the bathroom and this is what I saw at my desk... Brayden sitting and playing on the computer thinking he knew what he was doing.  Too funny.  I had to laugh instead of yell, then put him back in bed :)


Day 9- Went for a walk to the mail box with the kids.  I was very excited to find a letter from Alan.  It took a while to get here, hoping not everything takes this long to get here.  Letter's from Alan make my day...

Day 10- Okay, I suck.  No picture taking on this day... I completely forgot... Although I would like to add that I started P90x.  Did Ploymetrics, it kicked my butt. 


Day 11- Decided to walk Scarlett to school, which really is nothing new, but since it rained 2 days ago, and I left the stroller out... The stroller was wet, so I had the little ones walk... It was an adventure.  I'm loving the weather though.  Did P90x again today, Shoulders and arms.  Go me...

1 comment:

  1. Trey tries to sneak on my computer every chance he gets, its never quite the same after he gets done "working" on it.

    ReplyDelete