Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Fall clay walker



This song is on repeat today.  Feeling sorry for myself and very overwhelmed.  I miss my husband,a lot.  I am almost considering buying a plane ticket and going to him since he can't come home to me.  All I want is for him to be home, holding me in his arms.  This seem so much more managable when I have him to hold me.

In other news... I guess its time to play catch up with pictures...

Brayden fell asleep on top of Rachel's bean bag with his underwear on backwards...

Natalie fell asleep... Sitting on top of the couch...

My kids really don't sleep as much as it looks like..
Scarlett and Brayden beig silly!
Scarlett hugging her Besty Lily bye after the challenge party last night. 



1 comment:

  1. So sweet :) lol I'm glad Trey's not the only one who puts his clothes on backwards!

    ReplyDelete