Friday, January 13, 2012

Body By Vi Challenge & more Project 365


I must really love my kids.  Couple nights ago I made Breakfast for dinner... They said they wanted animal pancakes... >.< Animal pancakes, the bane of my existence... The pancakes are made in a metal four shape holder... To flip these pancakes, well let's just say its not easy and I have 2 blisters on my thumb to show for it.  But... They were happy, and that's what counts right?

Last night, I was putting the kids in bed when I realized I hadn't taken my pictures for the day... So here they are with their Daddy Bear's that we got for them before Alan deployed.  They each have to have their bear before they can go to bed... Well Scarlett's is a cat, but either way.  She named the cat Whiskey Whiskers... Well last night it was missing, and while I was looking for it, she was calling from her bedroom, " I was WHISKEY!!!!"  ... she wanted whiskey, whiskey whiskers that is... ... So glad no one else heard this...

Natalie and Daddy Bear
Scarlett and Whiskey Whiskers
Brayden and Daddy Bear

Moving on to my Body By Vi journey.... I started the shakes on January 5th.  Then started doing p90x workouts on the 9th.  I've been feeling great, have had more energy, and have lost 5 inches!  5 inches!! as of the 11th... Not even one week into the shakes and I have lost 3 pounds and 5 inches.  Needless to say, I highly support the use of this product... The shakes taste amazing and give me energy, I don't know why someone wouldn't do it!  I have 2 shakes a day and eat whatever I want for dinner.  Anytime I'm hungry, I grab a healthy snack.  I've also been tracking my calories on my phone through My Fitness Pal , this has really helped in keeping me eating all the calories I need to keep my body going and loosing weight.  Here are my before pictures, yeah I know, not pretty, but whose are?  Can't wait to post more updates!



 After seeing the weight on the scale, and the inches lost, I am really considering promoting Body By Vi.  I really want to help other people learn about it, and loose weight like I have.  My sister recently started doing the shakes too and has lost 2 pounds in less than a week.  I am really proud of her...

1 comment:

  1. Love the Daddy Bears idea, very cute. Animal pancakes are EVIL. My MIL got me a pancake pan shaped like a bear & it is impossible to flip it and get the ears back in the right spot & it makes a horrible burnt mess on the stove ahhh! Keep up the good work Em, lookin good :) Hard work does pay off!

    ReplyDelete