Wednesday, September 28, 2011

An Introduction

This is me. My name is Emily and I am a stay at home Mommy to three beautiful children; Scarlett, Brayden, and Natalie.  I am also an Army Wife to my husband Alan, who will be deploying to Afghanistan in November. The theme of my whole life has been, "I can't think about that right now. If I do, I'll go crazy. I'll think about that tomorrow." Scarlett O'Hara, (from the book Gone With the Wind).  That's where the title of my blog comes in. I've always had the attitude of I can't think of it now, I will think about it later, or not at all... Push it away until it goes away.    


This is my hubby, Alan.  He is the love of my life, my high school sweetheart, and the Father of my 3 kids.  He is in the US Army.  He enjoys playing video games, working out, playing pool, and writing.  He is a poet, and he will hopefully allow me to share some of his writing on here from time to time.  Alan is my best friend and partner in crime.  We enjoy hiking, watching movies, and going on long drives together. 



This is my Princess Scarlett.  She is 4 years old and just recently started Pre-School.  She has really blossomed and become a really well behaved child since starting school.  She still has her whiny moments, but don't we all?  Scarlett enjoys playing with her cousins, dressing up, and going to school!  We enjoy reading books, dancing, and drawing together!





This is my handsome only son Brayden.  He is 3 years old and 10 months younger than Scarlett.  He is in his little terror stage.  He is into anything and EVERYTHING he can get his hands on.  But he still loves to run up to me and give me a kiss and run off and play.  It is hard for him to stay in trouble with me... All he has to do is smile.  :)  He enjoys climbing, jumping, running, and watching super hero's and cartoons with his Dad.  We enjoy reading books and snuggling together. 


This is my monster, and youngest, Natalie.  She is 22 Months, 23 months on the 5th.  She hit her terrible 2 stage long before she turned 2.  She enjoys terrorizing her brother, sister and I.  She also has a tendency to break out in dance, even when there is no music.  I love it.  I wish I could just have a drop of her energy and love for life and all things pretty. 





1 comment: